12.15.2011

On the 3rd day of Christmas...

On the 3rd day of Christmas ...{I present you}... day 3 

...{a CNY love}...

The Empire Brewing Co. Sunday Brunch.  Pure delicious, I really don't know what more to say.  We went last month and were blown away by the food, extra special drinks and the live music.  The morning we visited was during Syracuse Beer week so themed music set the tone for a great meal.  If you're in the area this brewery should surely be on the top of your list of places to eat.  http://www.empirebrew.com/

...{one of my most prized creations}...

A grapevine kissing ball.  This was my first attempt.  I'll be creating more in the coming weeks and will hopefully have them available on my sOnflower shop for purchase individually or in sets.


...{a piece of beautiful inspiration}...
 

Every great dream begins with a dreamer. 
Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, 
and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.
                                                                                                          ~Harriet Tubman

No comments:

Post a Comment