12.18.2011

On the 4th, 5th & 6th day{s} of Christmas...

On the 4th, 5th & 6th days of Christmas ...{I present you}... day 4~6 {with the busy busy Christmas seasons I didn't have two seconds to submit my other posts.. I apologize!

...{a CNY love}...
I love local food.  I can’t pick just one so here’s a quick list:

Dino BBQ
Most Central New Yorkers would agree Dinsour is pretty awesome.  In fact I was fortunate enough to have Dino BBQ today.  My sister loves Dinosaur so much that it was her one and only choice to celebrate her college graduation.  Okay so maybe she was bribed.  Walking into the Dinosaur you’re slapped right in the face with chaos, good chaos of course local brews, tasty food, loud blues blairing, walls covered in art …{and sharpie designs}…, tattoos everywhere and hundreds of guests who’ve already jumped on the Dino train.  Not to mention Dinosaur BBQ was featured on Man vs. Food clearly that spells quality! Dino BBQ

Harrisons bakery
As you walk into Harrisons Bakery you’re transported back to the 50’s and 60’s.  It seems that nothing has changed.  Harrisons carries a large variety baked deliciousness …{cookies, breads, cakes, pies, and ice cream in the summer}... Totally worth your time when you’re in the mood for a perfectly delicious old-time treat.

Jreck Subs
Sounds silly right?  I can’t help it as a Central New Yorker I have come to love the finest in subs… Jrecks.  Unique bread varieties, the works, great deals what’s not to love?  I know I’m not alone in my love for Jrecks I’ve heard of a number of people who no longer live in the area who frequent a shop when they’re back in town. Jreck Subs

...{one of my most prized creations}...
I'm so grateful for this opportunity, this blog and my support system. Certainly one of my most prized creations worthy of days 4~6 of the countdown is the my sOnflower shop.  A huge shout out to all those who have helped along the way.  Do check out all of the buttons at the top of my page linking my sOnflower across the web.  Please join me on this beautiful journey.

...{a piece of beautiful inspiration}...
 
http://bitsofwisdom.org/2011/05/14/to-live-a-creative-life/
http://piccsy.com/2011/06/picc-87g2njoaz/

Off to new adventures.  Wishing you many new journeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment