12.14.2011

On the 2nd day of Christmas...

On the 2nd day of Christmas ...{I present you}... day 2 

St. Elizabeth Ann Seton!  I love our church community.  The place where we tied the knot, where Mr. D and I were both baptized and truly the first church I felt that I was a part of.  I can't say enough about Father Finnegan, Deacon Dotterer and the parishioners that make this place so welcoming and special.  

...{one of my most prized creations}...


I just posted this one to Etsy today.  My first re-claimed jar luminary. If you have glass jars that are empty and no longer of use to you save them.  I'll be posting a how to create luminary post after Christmas.

...{a piece of beautiful inspiration}...
 
"Above all we must realize that each of us
makes a difference with our life. Each of us
impacts the world around us every single
day. We have a choice to use the gift of our life to
make the world a better place - or not to bother."

-Jane Goodall

So perfect, may we all choose to use our gift of life to make this complicated world of ours a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment