12.13.2011

On the 1st day of Christmas

Here goes... My 1st 12 days of Christmas blogging bonanza.  So far I've loved the process of starting my sOnflower shop, I've found great inspiration in so many things around me and of course I love CNY.  Each day leading up to Christmas I'll share one of my favorite Central New York ...{CNY}... locations, a prized creation and a bit of something beautiful that inspires me.  It's my little way of thanking you for the support you've provided me with this endeavor.  Here's to me hoepfully posting something that will inspire you or speak to your heart.  Merry Christmas everyone! 

...{a CNY love}...

The Regional Market located across from Carousel Center.  I love the market for so many different reasons.  It's the perfect place to find fresh produce straight from the farmer, baked goods so fresh they warm your hands and to many hand crafted items to count.  I'm sure I'm not the only local with this on my list.  The market is always packed with people from all walks of life.  Our visit last Saturday was welcomed with booths of holiday wreaths, decorations and fresh breads.  Please do check them out the dedicated vendors would love to see you: http://cnyrma.com/

...{one of my most prized creations}...

This was the first set of cards I designed and created for my sOnflower shop.  I love the message to "follow your dreams."  In reality this card could have been made just for me reminding me of the importance behind believing in myself.  http://www.etsy.com/listing/84361689/follow-your-dreams-5-card-set

...{a piece of beautiful inspiration}...
So I'm proud to say that in love with pinterest.  And today I officially became a member (after a lengthy 2 week stint on their waiting list).  Here's a perfect quote that I hope will empty your today of all that you're worrying about.
http://spirituallythinking.blogspot.com/2011/10/worrying.html
 See you tomorrow for day 2 of my Christmas blogging bonanza.

No comments:

Post a Comment