3.16.2012

Here comes the sun!

As a proud Central New Yorker I'm so excited for days that are 70degrees in mid-March.   
...{The warm spring air against our cheeks the bright sun warming our hearts and dedicated crocuses popping through crumpled leaves}... 

I hope your part of the woods is equally beautiful this time of year!

Enjoy our week in pictures and feel free to link to your springtime posts!  
I'd love to see what you've been up to!

Family night in the kitchen making eggplant calzones.

 Offering a helping hand with our ceiling repair project.

 The first extra warm weather day with a lone patch of snow.  Finally it's melted.

 Our first signs of spring emerge from Seth's memory garden.  
Very fitting and obviously so much appreciated.

 Damon is constantly amused by himself.  He loves snuggling beneath the quilt on our bed.
We are so truly blessed to have such a happy and healthy little man in our lives.

 Silly mickey Mouse glasses.  We've owned these since our trip to Florida last year.  
I'm so glad that he finally enjoys them.


 What a beautiful day for a boardwalk adventure.  
Damon loved tossing pine cones on the mossy forest floor.

 
We had a blast decorating for Easter!

 We had a potty first this week.  As to not embarrass Damon in the future I'll just say I'm proud to announce our little kiddo is making progress!

 I painted this with watercolor pencils.  If it looks familiar it makes up part of the mysOnflower logo.

 While pulling weeds in Seth's memory garden I inadvertently disturbed a few crocuses.  They now have a beautiful home in this Peter Rabbit planter.


 Last but not least my newest wreath inspired by the beauty and brilliance of a robin's nest.  This concept has been bouncing in my head since the snow began to fall months ago.  
A limited number are available in the mysOnflower shop.  

Stay turned I will be posting a DIY for this beauty next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment