11.23.2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Goofy turkey wine bottle topper.  Stay tuned... I made similar bottle cuties for Christmas and celebrating winter!  Message me to order one and I'll create a special listing for you through my Etsy site.
In our home we .L.O.V.E. this time of year.  There's so much to do and the extra time with friends and family is great to keep these chilly days warm.  We've been quite busy with Damon and holiday preparations and I haven't spent quite as much time working on my sOnflower shop as I had hoped to.  I'm confident that the next 31 days will be perfectly hectic as we shop, plan cookie baking gatherings, create new memories and hopefully if I'm lucky create a few beautiful pieces for my sOnflower shop. On a side note that's right... there's only 31 days until the excitement of Christmas morning is upon us. Beginning December 14th  I will be starting my first annual 12 days of Christmas favorites (I will be doing daily postings including my favorite local CNY things, my most prized creations and 12 things that inspire me.)

{...Happy thanksgiving to you! Thanks for the support you've provided me this year and especially with this my sOnflower endeavor, I'm thankful for your encouragement...}

No comments:

Post a Comment